Delicious Daily Specials
At Backwater Jack's, our regular menus (in the bars, the restaurant, and our new Sushi & Asian Grill by the pool) are already pretty special on their own, but we like to offer special deals daily just because we love our customers so very much! The Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest, happening Wednesday-Sunday, September 13-17, falls just right for you to take advantage of some of these awesome weekly deals.
- Wine-O Wednesdays - Once you've parked your bike for the day, grab a ride on over for this Wednesday special. All house wines are $1 off, or you can get the whole bottle for $5 off.
- Raw Deal Thursdays - One of our most popular days of the week, featuring discounts on oysters, wings, and shrimp... OH MY! We'll even give you $1 off canned beer to wash it all down with.
- Sunday Fun Day! - Sunday's a day for relaxing after a weekend full of partying. Join us at Backwater Jack's for special discounts on Bloody Mary's and Mimosas.
If you'll be sticking around after Bikefest is over, you can also take advantage of our "Crabby Ol' Mondays" specials! Enjoy great low prices on our delicious Snow Crab Legs, plus Rum Runners and Pain in the A**es. (Monday won't make you so "crabby" with deals like that!)
Incredible Live Music
This year's new and improved stage is visible form multiple viewpoints, and it will be showcasing the best live music at the Lake of the Ozarks during Bikefest. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates and additions to the lineup, but right now here are the awesome acts you can expect to hear when you join us.
- THURSDAY, 9/14:
- Joe Farrell & the Continentals
- FRIDAY, 9/15:
- The Surge
- SATURDAY, 9/16:
Bikefest Passport Ride Stop
Now, last but certainly not least, we are one of 24 stops in this year's Bikefest Passport Ride. You are invited to pick up a passport for a $20 donation at any of the participating stops, spend the week getting it stamped at each location, and then turn it in before Sunday at 3 pm to be entered for a chance to win a 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide Motorcycle. If you want to make your chances to win even better, purchase a couple of passports! (It's totally allowed!)
All completed passports must be turned in to the "Official Passport Booth" at Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson in Osage Beach before 3 pm on Sunday, September 17 to be included in the drawing. Passport Booth hours are:
- Wednesday, 9/13: 11 am - 6 pm
- Thursday, 9/14: 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday, 9/15: 9 am - 7 pm
- Saturday, 9/16: 9 am - 7 pm
- Sunday, 9/17: 10 am - 3 pm
You can find a list of passport stops, plus even more details about all of the events and activities happening especially for the Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest at www.LakeBikefest.com.
Gotta "Ride" Back to Backwater Jack's!
While you're planning all of those awesome scenic rides throughout the lake area, don't forget to budget some time to hang out with us at the best waterfront bar & restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks. If the sun graces us with its presence like we're expecting, make sure to wear your swimsuit under your riding gear so you can enjoy a dip in our amazing pool while you're here! Have fun this week, drive safely, and come by to see us soon at Backwater Jack's!
Check us out on Youtube
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Subscribe to our Blog