1. How many roses are produced for Valentine's Day?
A. 1 billion
B. 196 million
C. 330 million
D. 500 million
2. How many heart-shaped boxes of chocolate are sold on Valentine's Day?
A. 36 million
B. 12 million
C. 80 million
D. 55 million
3. Which of these countries does not celebrate Valentine's Day?
4. What state produces the most Valentine's Day roses?
5. What year was the first Valentine's Day celebration?
B. 200 B.C.
C. 496 B.C.
6. How many Valentine's Day cards are exchanged each year? (Not including classroom exchanges)
A. 54 million
B. 114 million
C. 221 million
D. 92 million
7. What does it mean if a woman sees a robin fly overhead on Valentine's Day?
A. She would marry rich.
B. She would not wed.
C. She would marry soon.
D. She would marry a sailor.
8. What modern invention was patented on Valentine's Day?
B. Electric Toothbrush
9. What year was the conversation hearts first created?
10. In Roman mythology, who is Cupid's mother?
Happy Valentine's Day from Backwater Jack's! Spring is just around the corner and we can't wait! Stay tuned to learn when your favorite Lake of the Ozarks waterfront bar and grill will be open for the season. We are working on a lot of exciting things that we can't wait to share with you. Get ready for LIVE music, delicious south Florida and Caribbean-inspired fare and the best frozen drinks at the Lake of the Ozarks! Summer 2017 is going to be the best one yet at Backwater Jack's.
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Subscribe to our Blog