30th Anniversary Harbor Hop at Lake of the Ozarks
Harbor Hop at the Lake is both the beginning and the end of the water festivities. The Spring Harbor Hop signifies that it's finally warm enough to start up the boat and prepare for the warm weather. The fall Harbor Hop reminds us that summer is over and we should celebrate another successful season. It's one of the favorite events for the best waterbar at the Lake of the Ozarks, and for good reason! From the best drink specials in the Lake area to the best poker hand you can make, Harbor Hop has you going from one place to another!
The Poker Game
Let's cut to the chase, it's all about the prizes! The prize money is dependent on donations given, and there are 25 chances to win. The payout looks like this:
- 1st Place: 10%
- 2nd Place: 9%
- 3rd Place: 8%
- 4th Place: 7% each
- 5th - 10th Place: 5% each
- 4 Worst Hands: 4% each
- Random Drawing for 10 Hands: 2% each
The Bonus Drawing
In addition to the regular prize winners, a section winner is given a prize as well. To be eligible to be a section winner, a player must draw all seven cards within one section of the event. By far the best section in which to do this is in the third section, and here's why!
Checkpoints 13mm - 26 mm, Main Channel - Section III
- Point Oasis Marina/Rentals - 13 MM Chimney Cove - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Lodge of Four Seasons Marina Ship Store - 13 mm - 9 am to 5 pm
- Backwater Jack's - 17.5 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Dog Days #1 - 19 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Dog Days #2 - 19 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Kelly's Port - 19 MM - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Bridgeview Marina & Shipstore - .5 MM - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Formula Boats of Missouri - 1 MM Grand Glaize Arm - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Surdyke Port 20 - 20 MM - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Shorty Pants Marina & Lounge - 21 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Redhead Yacht Club/Performance Boat Center - 21 MM - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Paradise Tropical Restaurant #1 - 24 MM - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Paradise Tropical Restaurant #2 - 24 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Papa Chubby's Food & Booze - 26 MM - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Harbor Hop is a perfect way to experience some of the best restaurants at Lake of the Ozarks. You get rewarded for visiting several places, most will have food and drink specials all day long, and some will even have live entertainment! Come see why Harbor Hop has been happening for 30 solid years!
An eclectic blend of food, drink & entertainment on the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter